Fluor Daniel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Fluor Corporation, has a growing workforce of 3400. We progive front end engineering design (FEED), Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication and Construction (EPFC) and Project Management Services to both domestic and international clients.
Four our Gurgaon office, we are looking for senior professionals having more than 20 years of relevant experience in EPFC, or EPC companies with Metals, Mining, Power, Infrastructure and or Energy and Chemical (Oil and Gas) background. Candidates with strong leadership and technical skills and a vision for alternative design solutions are desired.
Senior Leads/ Organizational Unit Managers
- Civil, Structural, Architechtural
- Control Systems/ Instrumentation
- Mechanical – Static and Rotating Packages
- Piping – Layout, Stress Analysis and Materials.
- Process Engineering and HSE (Process Safety)
Design Supervisors / Senior Designers
- Civil, Structural
- Control Systems / Instrumentation
- Project Controls – Planning and Scheduling, Estimating and Cost Control
- Project Management – EPC and Fabrication Management
- Engineering Management
- Construction Management
We also invite engineering professionals with fluency in the Spanish language to work on our ongoing Latin American projects.
Interested candidates may submit their resume to
Fluor is an enqual opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.